Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Just Like Heaven

Dear Avid Readers,
I understand its been a long time.  No valid excuse really, I've just neglected you in favor of the water and the vise.  That's why today we've got a little something special just for you, our devoted followers.  I guess the rest of you can take a peek too.
Do you ever think about Heaven?  What it's like?  It's a fascinating subject, full of endless possibilities.  There are so many things we don't know about it, but some we do.  Like the fact that there will be family and good friends to laugh with. It's definitely summer there.  And there are sparkling trout streams where the fish love to hammer dry flies.  It might look something like this:

1 comment:

  1. I like the speed in which you drew your net. It reminds me a bit of batman.

    ReplyDelete